Latest Shoes :
Home » , » COBRA 8.0 WATERPROOF SIDEZIP MEN'S & WOMEN'S BOOT

COBRA 8.0 WATERPROOF SIDEZIP MEN'S & WOMEN'S BOOT

Look Videos!!!

AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE AND FLEXIBLE!
By Eoghan on 29/01/2014

Amazing boot! Worn them straight out the box and needed little breaking in. Wore them at one of our major duties, a cross country obstacle course with varying ground types, from pools of water to knee deep mud to rocky mountainside, these boots performed flawlessly, remained waterproof and were still comfortable enough to drive home in (after cleaning!!) Would thoroughly recommend these to anyone who needed a sturdy waterproof boot that was comfortable during long shifts where you need to be able to jump behind the wheel or walk! Read Less

EXCELLENT BOOT
By Stephen Meekins on 06/08/2013

I have worn these boots for over 10 years and found them to be an execellant boot for duty as a prison officer and as a security officer would recommend them to any one for comfort and wear many thanks magnum. Read Less

I WAITED A LONG TIME TO TRY MAGNUMS - AND IT'S TRUE - GOOD THINGS DO COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!
By UK Cop Humour on 21/05/2013

Well, where to begin? MAGNUM have been kind enough to be involved with our page and provide us with boots to give away. Our fans (mostly Police Officers) seem to love them and so I thought it best I took the plunge and tried them for myself. I am a bit tight when it comes to buying kit - but I've started to realise that the kit provided isn't adequate - and I spend SO much of my time in uniform - I may as well have kit that I'm comfortable in. To that end, my Force don't issue boots to Response Officers. However, I do work on our Police Support Unit and boots are issued there. Therefore, it's been a no-brainer for years to wear them for general duties. However, they don't have much shape and they're heavy and uncomfortable. Not great to run in and my feet are constantly at a higher temperature than the rest of me. So, a pair of MAGNUM Cobra 8.0's - Waterproof with Side zip were finally settled on. What a revelation! I eagerly unwrapped them and upon opening the box was quite taken aback by how 'cool' they look. They're like trainer/boots and certainly make my feet look a hell of a lot smaller being as I'm a size 12. They're much better proportioned than other boots I've worn. Wearing them is like wearing my old, comfy trainers. They're light and sturdy. I was looking forward to my first foot-chase in them and, along with the obvious adrenaline, I'd definitely say that lighter and comfier boots assisted in my first chase/rugby tackle. I haven't yet had to test out exactly how waterproof they are - but my feet are certainly not hot and sweaty when I take them off. Finally, and, most importantly... NEVER underestimate how bloody amazing it is to have a side zip on your boots! I save SO much time!! It's such a relief to whip them off in seconds after a long shift. I would recommend being careful with the zip if you've never had one before - but you soon realise it's pretty damn tough and will take a good yank. Also, I did tighten the boots a fair deal after the first and second week after I had broken them in for my feet. Aside from that, not a great deal more to add. I am converted and I can see what the fuss is about. They are CERTAINLY worth the money, and, if you're wavering like me, just work out how many hours a month you're stood in your boots. Look after your feet and they'll look after you! MAGNUM response: Wow! Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We really love to hear from our customers and it's great to hear that our boots have met your needs and can keep you comfortable while you do such an important job. Enjoy all those seconds saved with the side zip, and when the time eventually comes to replace/upgrade your boots, we hope to hear from you again :-) Read Less
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Magnum Boots - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger