Latest Shoes :
Home » , » ORIGINAL SIDEZIP BLACK MEN'S & WOMEN'S BOOT Review

ORIGINAL SIDEZIP BLACK MEN'S & WOMEN'S BOOT Review

Look Videos!!!

GREAT PAIR OF BOOTS
By colin on 08/02/2014

great comfortable pair of boot to say one of the most comfortable i have worn would reccomend them to anyone

DISSAPOINTED
By Rose on 21/01/2014

I bought the Magnum original side zip boots last week. I purchased them from Yeomans online. My boots arrived and I was so pleased at how they looked and felt. When I put the boots on for the first time yesterday they were extremely comfortable and felt so comfortable all day long. I was in training yesterday and again today when I wore them for the second time. I knelt on the floor for around 5 minutes indoors and the carpet scratched the top of the boot! I couldn't believe that such light friction would damage what is meant to be a strong upper. Other new magnum boots worn by other students were fine on the same carpet.... Could it be that mine are faulty or not sealed properly somehow? Sooooo Dissapointed as other than this they are perfect! RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Hi Rose, Can you please get in touch with our Customer Service Team? We've not had anyone else tell us of any problems with the boots getting easily scratched, especially not on carpeted surfaces. If you could send the team some pictures, they may be able to tell you if there's a fault and they need to be replaced. Thanks The Magnum Team Read Less

GREAT BOOTS
By Bear Holmes on 11/10/2013

Got my Side Zips a few months back and have worn them every day since. They always look smart. No need to do up or undo the laces every day. Easy to take off and put on. Comfortable, practical and weather proof. Great pumps. Read Less
Look Videos!!!

COMFORTABLE WELL FITTING BOOTS
By Martyn Wheeler on 18/09/2013

I received a pair of these as a guest reviewer. I have to confess to being sceptical about boots with zips but found these very easy to get on and off, particularly as I need to have extra foam padding in the heels due to bone spurs. Over the first weekend which I had them I drove nearly 400 miles in an ambulance and spent two twelve hour shifts wearing them in cold wet and windy conditions. Through all of this they were comfortable warm and dry, grip was superb, even on wet grass and made moving trolley cot and patient a safe experience. All in all first impressions are very positive Read Less

GREAT ZIPPER BOOTS
By Brian Palmer on 14/08/2013

I love these boots which I received this morning. I only buy boots with a side zip now as it makes it so much easier to put on and take off after a long shift. This is the second pair of Magnums I have owned, my previous pair were Stealth which lasted ages and also had a YKK zip. The Stealth's were great but these look as good if not better, they appear to be lighter and softer than the stealth which I paid £90 for, so one really happy customer. Let's hope they last as long as my Stealth's Read Less
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Magnum Boots - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger